Last updated: October 11, 2022
Written content and images on our website are the sole property of byGemGirl, contracted affiliates, and suppliers and may not be used without written consent. The colors and sizes of diamonds, gemstones, and settings may appear differently than the actual items depending on your monitor or device. Some product images are enlarged to show details.
The website (excluding any outbound affiliate links) is owned and controlled byGemGirl, a company located in Dallas, Texas, United States of America. By accessing our site, you agree to abide by the laws and statutes in the State of Texas. Texas law will apply to all matters relating to this website, services, and usage.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR DATA
Information submitted through our website is protected using database security technologies to prevent access by unauthorized parties.
We use industry-standard encryption when transferring and receiving customer data from our website server. All data is transferred through a secure socket layer (SSL); however, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed 100% secure.
Our website may include hyperlinks to sites maintained or controlled by suppliers and third-party affiliates. We are not responsible for and do not screen, approve, review, or endorse the content on other websites. We advise you to review the individual privacy policies of the respective sites.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our website, we may ask you to provide information to contact or identify you. Identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Data is automatically collected when using the website. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser version and type, pages viewed, time and date, time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
We retain information provided by our Point-of-Sale systems, such as customer profile and transaction information (dates, orders, purchases, amounts, types of purchases, etc.).
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Tracking technologies are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our services. The technologies may include, but are not limited to:
- Web Beacons. Our website and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who opened an email and other related website statistics.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The company may use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services, including monitoring the usage of our services.
- To manage your account or registration as a user of a service.
- For the performance of a contract or purchase of products or services.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to products or services as necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide news, special offers, and information about goods, services, and events unless you have opted out of communications.
- To manage requests, you initiate.
- For business transfers to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis of promotional campaigns or to improve our service, products, marketing, and user experience.
- With your consent, we may disclose your personal information to fulfill a transaction through a third-party provider.
- With Authority if required by law or court order to disclose your information, comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of the company, investigate possible wrongdoing, or protect against fraud or liability.